Friday, January 8, 2010

Can I put baby oil on the tips of my hair to help stop split ends?

I am growing my hair long for my wedding. I get a very small trim about every 3 months to get rid of split ends. I am supposed to put a small amount of conditioner on the tips of my hair but I find this goes crusty and gross. Can I put baby oil in the tips? And does anyone else have any hair care tips to keep my hair long and healthy? Thanks :o)Can I put baby oil on the tips of my hair to help stop split ends?
Heres how to keep your hair looking great:





Before you shampoo your hair, you must hot oil condition it. Warm 2 tsp of either olive, seasame, coconut, or castor oil. I prefer olive. Rub the warm oil onto your scalp, using the tips of your fingers, NOT YOUR FINGER NAILS. Rub your scalp in a circular motion. *make sure the oil isn't too hot!*





After you have covered your scalp, move onto the tips of your hair. Saturate the ends with the oil. This will prevent split ends.





Now, take a hot towel and wrap your hair in it. Keep the towel on for 30-40 minutes. This will gurantee a deep condition.





Next, shampoo your hair. First, wet the hair with hot water. Rub the shampoo in. Shampoo twice too ensure clean, oil free hair.





Next step, conditionar. Rub the condtionar onto a hot head. Tie it up and leave for 15 minutes. Wash the conditionar out using cold water. This leaves your hair feeling soft and super shiny.





This steps, twice a week will keep your hair healthy and beautiful before the big day!=)Can I put baby oil on the tips of my hair to help stop split ends?
Baby Oil is great for hair.. Try it!
many ways EXCEPT THAT.
well that works... but what works better and faster is warm olive oil... they slso sell a special kind at sally's....
Baby oil works... As for the conditioner, you just leave it in for a few hours, then wash it out when you go out.
yes my cousin just recently told me this. she puts baby oil on the end of her hair to keep split ends away and she gets a tim about every 3 months as well and she says it works for her great. she puts the baby oil on damp hair every time she gets out of the shower....i started this too but sometimes i forget lol.





so good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment