Friday, January 8, 2010

Will you be more willing to dig for OIL the day they stop delivering pizza to you door?

then you'd end up driving to get it or the ingredients. puh leeze. you plan on growing wheat in your yard?Will you be more willing to dig for OIL the day they stop delivering pizza to you door?
No. I've always thought that was a miracle - getting Pizza to my door - and have savored (pun) it every time. However, the day I can't afford the gas to get into my car and drive to get a Pizza - then I will be willing!Will you be more willing to dig for OIL the day they stop delivering pizza to you door?
nope...i'd be trying to get an alternate power source.


maybe experiment around and invent something like the hydrogen powered engine and stuff like that.


the oil resources will be over in 20 years' time so there is no point of searching for oil

No comments:

Post a Comment