Friday, January 8, 2010

When I am in stop and go my Oil Light beeps fast and then goes off when I drive again?

My car has oil. When I am in stop and go traffic if I stop with my car in Drive my oil light comes on and flashes fast with a beep, when I start the car again in drive, it stops......I have noticed a little drip of oil from the ground also. The oil level shows normalWhen I am in stop and go my Oil Light beeps fast and then goes off when I drive again?
just keep an eye on your oil level. Make sure it is at FULL, not just normal level. If there's no FULL mark, just make sure it's at the top if the normal level. If that doesn't help, take it to a mechanic. that means you probably have low oil pressure, which is caused by a lot of thing, but most commonly the oil pumpWhen I am in stop and go my Oil Light beeps fast and then goes off when I drive again?
Oil pressure


I believe there is such a thing as an Oil Pump





have it checked to see if it's working properly





I imagine that would be big bucks to fix

No comments:

Post a Comment