Friday, January 8, 2010

There is mineral oil in my body lotion, should I stop using it?

I know that mineral oil can be bad (that's why I stopped using the clean and clear oil sheets and powder with mineral oil in it). The body lotion I use now has mineral oil in it...should I stop using the lotion and seek an alternative, or is it okay when applied as a lotion?There is mineral oil in my body lotion, should I stop using it?
There is nothing wrong with using Mineral Oil on your skin, unless you have oily or acne-prone skin. If you have dry skin, Mineral Oil is great for your skin. There's a cosmetic company that is spreading false rumors about the oil, that's probably why you were told it's bad.There is mineral oil in my body lotion, should I stop using it?
Everything you need to know about mineral oil: http://www.cosmeticsdatabase.com/ingredi鈥?/a>





If you're prone to acne you might want to avoid using it. Another lotion could do just as good a job and not cause breakouts! :O)
If you use it on your body vs. your face, and it works for you, then go right ahead.


Mineral oil is not good for most people's face because it is an oil; but works OK with the skin of the body.


[ Do NOT use if you have any body acne. ]

No comments:

Post a Comment