Wednesday, April 28, 2010

How do I stop burping a fishy smell after taking fish oil tabs on an empty stomach?

Have you tried enteric coated fish oil caps? They go right to the small intestine to dissolve which eliminates the fish burps.How do I stop burping a fishy smell after taking fish oil tabs on an empty stomach?
Change the brand you use to one that doesn't cause they after smell.How do I stop burping a fishy smell after taking fish oil tabs on an empty stomach?
Take them with right before a meal
I don't believe you can fix that problem. If you eat or drink anything else all that will likely do is produce a fishy smell burp that also contains the odor of the food you just ate. Until the tabs have dissolved and been dispersed through your system you'll probably have this problem. The only thing I can suggest is future prevention. I take Omega 3 Fish Oil capsules to help control my cholesterol. I suggest you always take it after a meal and never on an empty stomach. That is what is says on the bottle.
Avoid such foods.
Take some mints..

No comments:

Post a Comment