Monday, April 26, 2010

What type of oil/ hair treatment should i use on an African/American 1 year old to stop the frizz?

I want to put it in a ponytail.What type of oil/ hair treatment should i use on an African/American 1 year old to stop the frizz?
If you want the child's hair to lie down you can use a variety of products but at that age the best thing to use would be hair lotion products made for children like babyluv, just for me, soft and free gro healthy olive oil growth lotion, and motions kids. But there is truly nothing that can make it lie down all day because kids are very playful so their hair will continuously get messed up. You can also try putting it in more than one ponytail so it doesn't frizz as fast. Personally I use I have found out that every childs hair is different no matter what the nationality is so the best thing to do is find the product that works best in their hair and stick with it like with my two girls i can use one thing in my oldest hair and it will lie down but if i try to use it in my 2 yr olds hair it really won't do anything so I had to start using a different product in her hair so in my 4 yr olds hair I use the soft and free kids products but in my 2 yr olds hair I have to use the Motions Kids line.What type of oil/ hair treatment should i use on an African/American 1 year old to stop the frizz?
oils can clog her pores since she's so little and honestly won't help at her age. i forgot the name of the baby shampoo line i used for my daughter when she was that age - but it is especially made for african american hair (she's mixed). that helped with the frizz and the tangles. now that she 4, i use ';just for me!'; milk shampoo line, and i also heard carol's daughter is simply amazing.... i didn't even use hair grease until now that she is 4 1/2





the key is to not over wash their hair... which is hard, bc they sweat alot when they play. but the frizz is caused bc her hair is drying.
The best is coconut cream if you can find the one from parachute, it works great and safe for babies, I used to use it for my twin boys and now they are 6 years old with healthy shiny hair. Just rinse it out with baby shampoo and after drying the hair, apply small amount and massage it well, don't use dryer after applying. Good luck :)
I wouldn't do that for a 1 year old. it doesn't matter if its frizzy. The baby is only 1 and will be cute no matter what! And I don't think the baby would like it too much anyway lol





Help with mine?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
you can try some just for me curl smoother creme to soften it and some JAM to lay it down. i have a 3 year old and her hair is kinky but these products really do help
Um none shes only 1 year old she doesnt need that gunk in her hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment