Monday, April 26, 2010

How do I stop my face from producing ENORMOUS amounts of oil?

I have the oiliest face out of anyone I know...my hair at the side of my face is ';wet'; by the end of the school day... and just using the oil blotting sheets isn't enough to help (I would have to wipe every 30 minutes and people in class would look at me weird) Isn't there any product I can use on the face to make it stop producing so much oil? I really hate this and it's getting worse over time, I could tell...How do I stop my face from producing ENORMOUS amounts of oil?
Use a moisturizer that says that it's ';mattifying.'; This will help absorb the oil and not let your skin get so shiny. If that doesn't help, try going to a dermatoligist, which can perscribe this medication called Accutane, which helps dry out your skin. This medication is only used in extreme cases, but you could qualify.





Hope I helped! =]





---KatHow do I stop my face from producing ENORMOUS amounts of oil?
I don't know of any products, but if you're having troubles with it, maybe a visit to the doctor or dermatologist would be your best bet. It may be something that can be controlled with diet/medicine/etc.
  • eye make up
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment