Monday, April 26, 2010

I have oily skin. how do i stop the sebum from flowing excessive oil on my face?

its not that i dont drink plenty of water. im not cleaning my face to the point where i strip off all of my oil away. its a heriditary thing, but i dont know how to stop my body from making excessive amount of oil. is there a way i can work from the inside?I have oily skin. how do i stop the sebum from flowing excessive oil on my face?
Try the source below. It talks about oily skin care.I have oily skin. how do i stop the sebum from flowing excessive oil on my face?
at Asian stores they have oil bloating papers that you just press on your face every now and then and it soaks up all the oil. Also powder keeps a lot of oil away.
An oily skin , as the name implies, is one in which the sebaceous or oil-producing glands are over active. As surface grease tends to attract dirt, an oily skin acquires a dirty surface film , that needs to be removed daily. For more details log to http://useinfo-oilyskin.blogspot.com/
  • printer cartridge
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment