Wednesday, April 28, 2010

How to stop womens hair loss- I know about primrose oil, rogaine and some herbs that stop DHT?

I'm 50-How to stop womens hair loss- I know about primrose oil, rogaine and some herbs that stop DHT?
I know biotin will help it stop falling out and become healthier. I would also recommend checking out Saw Palmetto by jarrow (www.jarrow.com), Excess Estrogen ReducerIndole-3-Carbol (www.pureprescriptions.com), Silica Bio-Sil by jarrow and thymuskin (www.thymuskin.com) have all had great results on clients of mine.How to stop womens hair loss- I know about primrose oil, rogaine and some herbs that stop DHT?
A friend who was in her forties had her hair start to regrow after it had been very thin for a while. She said it was because she started eating lots of leafy greens every day.
Massage aloe Vera gel over the scalp,leave it for about one hour.After this rinse the hair with warm water.It gives excellent results for hair loss if one uses this massage at least 3-4 times a week. Check out


http://usefulinfo-hairloss.blogspot.com/ for more info.

No comments:

Post a Comment