Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Is there any way to stop my face from producing so much oil?

so my skin on my face is oily. and as long as i check it and fix it its not too bad. i have oil sheet that i use to get the oil off, and i use bare minerals powder as my foundation. but is there anything i can do to slow down the process of my face making so much oil? plus, after a while my hair starrtts to get greasy too. thats gross lol. any sugestions?Is there any way to stop my face from producing so much oil?
First you have to clean your face with a special soap (every morning and night) that will balance the oily skin. After that you have to get one cream for oily skins (day and night again).


Once a week you have to do your mask for oily skins.Is there any way to stop my face from producing so much oil?
For your hair, take some baby powder and just put it on your part and brush it through your hair so it'll absorb the grease.





For your face? Just... ya know, wash like normal. I think DOVE is the best kind of soap to use. Wash before bed and when you wake up.





Eat less chocolate and fatty food. I dont know why, but I know that causes your skin to get kinda gross too.
Hey, i have the same problem here! All you need is a egg white, beat it and just put it over your face for roughly 15 mins / till its dry (: !
use face wash for oily skin


moisturiser (oil free) for oily skin


blotting paper


powder (to reduce any shine)





change your diet (eat healthier, fruit and vegies and exercise)



shower 1-2 times daily use astringent for your face and oil free moisturizer.
I know it sounds weird...but I wash my face once a day..with shampoo! The shampoo takes away the oiliness of my face...the same as if I were to use it with hair...
take showers and wash your hair good, also use a better facial wash
well, take lots of showers.





and when it gets oily, use blotting sheets

No comments:

Post a Comment