Tuesday, December 22, 2009

How to slow or stop an oil leak cheaply with some product on a '98 Infinity q30?

You do not say where the leak is coming from. So i am not sure what you need.How to slow or stop an oil leak cheaply with some product on a '98 Infinity q30?
It probably needs a timing belt anyway there is no pour in engine seal softener that really works. Get ready for a real wallet lightening.How to slow or stop an oil leak cheaply with some product on a '98 Infinity q30?
Depending on how bad the leak is I've had some good luck with Valvoline Maxlife oil. The oil cooler lines on my S-10 (and every other one made) were seeping and a few drips everyday and I started to use the Maxlife and it actually works.
Most oil leaks are better repaired then using a sealer because most dont work and with an expensive car like yours I would get it fixed but thats my thoughts.
BUY SOME AT205 AND IT WILL WORK.

No comments:

Post a Comment