Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Will a flywheel dust cover or torque converter cover stop my slow oil leak from dripping on my headers until i?

get it fixed?? Its just a very slow leak from the rear main and it just seems to drip at the wrong damn time. Like at a stop light.Will a flywheel dust cover or torque converter cover stop my slow oil leak from dripping on my headers until i?
no the cover will not stop it you will have to put up with it till you fix it. just check the oil level and it wont do any damage.Will a flywheel dust cover or torque converter cover stop my slow oil leak from dripping on my headers until i?
Well it won't stop the leak,just redirect it.the dust covers have a drain hole.But it will blow back and cover your under side with oil.if its a real slow leak,try putting some brake fluid in the oil.about 8oz. and run it.it'll swell up the seal.it does the same thing as that seal conditioner they sell,only cheaper.
  • cure acne
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment