Wednesday, December 30, 2009

How to stop my neighbor's smoking and cooking oil smell going into my condos?

I have a neighbor at one floor lower. I believe they use their home kitchen as commercial kitchen. Most of the mornings between 4:00AM to 5:00AM, they will fry something and created very bad smell. I almost suffocated. I have called police twice but my neighbor still doing the same. At 5:00AM, I will smell smoking from my room. At 9:00AM, the grandma will smoke at their garden and the smoke will go to master bedroom. What can I do to stop it? Thanks.How to stop my neighbor's smoking and cooking oil smell going into my condos?
Well, you could move. Or, when you call the police ask them to ask what and why your neighbors are doing that, If it's for a business, it could be illegal to be using the kind of equipment they are using to make food for public consumption.How to stop my neighbor's smoking and cooking oil smell going into my condos?
Nothing. They have the right to cook and smoke in their home.

No comments:

Post a Comment